Join Portland Educators at edCampPDX – February 4, 2012
edcampPDX is back! Calling all teachers, instructional technologists, IT Directors, Principals, Admins and Teacher Librarians who live in the Pacific NW. Join us at Catlin Gabel School on Saturday, February 4 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm for our third edcampPDX.
What is edcampPDX?
- It's FREE, democratic, participant-driven professional development. Great teachers, interesting conversations and an excellent chance to network.
- An unconference-style day of professional development organized and given by the local participants.
- Follow Twitter updates at #edcampPDX
- Visit edcampPDX on Facebook.
- More info on edcamps
What are the goals of edcampPDX?
- Networking: Connect educators in the Portland / Oregon area
- Instructional Practices: Learn new curriculum ideas, best practices, and/or tech integration ideas from other educators
- Personalized: You customize your own PD by suggesting, facilitating and attending sessions about topics that interest you!
What does it cost?
The day is FREE!!! (unless you want to pre-order a $5.00 lunch)